Do you have to be a Christian to attend?
Not at all. Andice’s Sunday services are all about lifting up Jesus and his gospel, and this applies equally to Christians and non-Christians.
What to expect:
- Worship: a time to connect with God through song and prayer. Feel free to stand and sing with us.
- Greeting: a time to connect with others through introductions and a sneak peak of Texas hospitality.
- Offering: another way to show love to God by returning a portion of our income for God’s purposes. If you are a guest, please don’t feel obligated to participate in the offering.
- Announcements: a time to let you know about opportunities in the church where you can live out our mission at Andice Baptist Church.
- Sermon: message based on the Bible; an outline is provided if you’d like to take notes.
- Response: a song and invitation to act on what we’ve heard in the sermon.
What to wear:
Come as you are! You’ll find people wearing anything from jeans and cowboy boots to button-downs and khakis.
Can my kids come?
Absolutely! We offer childcare from 4 years of age and under during our worship service, and Bible studies are offered to all ages during the Sunday morning Bible study hour and on Wednesday nights. Children’s busy bags are also provided at the Welcome Desk for parents wanting their children to sit with them during worship.